Freelance Web / Graphic Designer (tech skills a plus!)
Small Creative Services firm (located near Montclair, NJ) looking for web & graphic design support. We work with clients on Website Design, Graphic Design, Video Production, Content Creation, Animation, and PowerPoint design (executive level). This is a freelance position. Periodically, we may require you to meet with us to attend a design related client meeting, or be on client conference calls.
You will report directly to the business owner and creative director and liaise with our Project Manager regarding various web design and front-end development projects for clients. You will review the coded websites our developers create based on your work to insure it matches your design and user interface and our creative direction and quality control.
– Have at least 3 years of real world design experience for both web and print
– Are smart and self-motivated
– Understand website design and user interface design
– Understand how to design for mobile devices (responsive design)
– Keep up with current design trends
– Are creative, talented, cool, nice, and easy to get along with
– Can take direction without ego and a negative attitude
– Are able to manage projects from idea to completion, with little guidance
– Able to work within schedules and MEET DEADLINES!
– Able to absorb and distill information quickly
– Have your own computer set up
– Have excellent interpersonal skills and can speak with clients intelligently and professionally
– Illustrator expert
– Photoshop expert
– Understanding of WordPress is a big plus
In the form below, tell us your hourly rate, show us your BEST samples and list a few reasons why we should hire you.