FULL-TIME PROJECT MANAGER
We are a small but growing full-service creative agency located near Cedar Knolls, NJ. We specialize in website design, development, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) but also offer graphic/print design, video production and animation, social media marketing, and more.
We are looking for someone who has some experience in managing web & design projects and looking to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and hardworking team. Most of our clients are based in New Jersey and the tri-state area but also have clients around the country and they’re everything from New York Times bestselling authors to international plastics manufacturers to large nonprofits. The owners, David and Tanya, bring a Silicon Valley background and California attitude to their business so fitting in with our office culture is extremely important.
The perfect candidate MUST HAVE an EXCELLENT WORK ETHIC and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills or this won’t work out.
• Work with team members to help develop and create project scopes of work
• Attend client meetings and conference calls to plan, create, and execute project initiatives
• Ensure all project requirements are being met on time and on budget.
• Provide direction to resources, monitor development efforts, assemble key project deliverables, and report on project status.
• Traffic requests between clients and our team of developers, designers, and copywriters and keeping project details up to date in our project management system called Asana.
• Provide support and Training to clients during and after project launch.
• Keep management team abreast of the status of each assigned project.
• Maintain multiple client calendars and prioritize work on an as-needed basis.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Extremely organized.
• Experience working with designers and developers. You don’t have to know how to design or code but you should have an understanding of what they do and what you need from each.
• Client services experience. (We’re very keen on customer service so if you’re good at keeping clients happy and calm then you have a leg up on your competition.)
• Ability to keep track of multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Be able to keep projects on schedule and manage internal and external client expectations.
• Experience working with WordPress is a big plus.
• The desire to grow as an individual and as a team.
• Motivated to help find ways to make our company more process-oriented, profitable, and efficient.
BROWNIE POINTS FOR HAVING:
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Basic technical knowledge of things such as Photoshop, HTML, FTP, graphics and video formats, etc.
• Knowledge of social media and SEO best practices
• Time Management
• Project Management
• Scope Management
• Quality Assurance Management
• Provide 2-3 references
• Please send us a link to your favorite viral video. If you don’t we’ll know that you haven’t really read our ad thoroughly, don’t care about this position and are just copy and pasting your canned response.
• Please be concise with your response and include your resume.
• If all goes well after our initial phone interview, we would like to have you come in for an in-person interview and to meet our team.
• Paid vacation/personal day/paid holidays/sick days
• Flexible summer Fridays
• Monthly stipend for medical Insurance
• Fully paid dental Insurance
• Fully paid vision insurance
• Fun work environment
• Potential to earn referral commissions (more details provided after hire)
Thanks and Good Luck!