Competitive salary + benefits
Please read and respond thoroughly.
David Taylor Design is a full-service creative and marketing company located in Glen Ridge, NJ. We specialize in website design and development, SEO, graphic/print design, and marketing strategy. We are currently looking for a Rockstar to join our team.
What a Rockstar is to us:
- Has excellent communication & writing skills to collaborate with clients, coworkers, management, and vendors via email, phone, and Zoom. Be clear and concise.
- Is an amazing and creative problem solver(individually and with the team)
- Is not afraid to admit when they don’t know something and can ask for help.
- Cares deeply about following processes and procedures but is also able to find efficiencies in them.
- Is self-motivated, a Go-Getter and goes Above and Beyond for clients and our team.
- Has a Positive disposition, is Smart, Open-Minded, and Coachable.
What a Rockstar does:
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of various website and graphic design projects to ensure we consistently deliver high quality products and white-glove customer service.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects on a daily/weekly basis
- Managing inbound client requests via email and phone
- Assigning tasks and deadlines to appropriate team members
- Scheduling “check-ins” with clients to meet project deadlines
- Attend current and potential client meetings
- Conduct client screen shares and training
- QA (Quality Assurance) testing of websites
- Strictly follow processes outlined in our Project Management tool, Asana
- Track all time spent on projects (emails, research, client updates, etc.)
- Interacting/Speaking with potential and current clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge/understanding of Web technologies, acronyms, etc.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Customer Service & client Expectation Management
SKILLS THAT WOULD GIVE YOU A LEG UP ON YOUR COMPETITION:
- Moderate to Intermediate experience working with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Web Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of Asana
- Motivated to help find ways to make our company more efficient, fun, and profitable!
- The desire to grow your skills and to determine your “path and passion” within the company (ex: writing, coding, marketing, SEO, social media, other?)
- Knowledge of basic design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
We are currently collecting and reviewing resumes and will be looking to schedule initial phone interviews throughout November/December with the final candidate selection to be made between the end of December/early January.
- Provide three (3) work references
Please send us a link to your favorite viral video. If you don’t, we will know that you haven’t really read our ad thoroughly, don’t care about this position and are just copy and pasting your canned response.
- Please be concise with your response and include your resume
- If all goes well after the phone interview, we would like to have Zoom interview
- Paid Vacation
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Monthly stipend towards a company-sponsored Health Insurance plan
- 401K plan for qualified individuals
- Potential to earn commissions on any new clients you refer to us that we win (more details provided)
Thanks and Good Luck!