For your company in Elizabeth, search engine optimization (SEO) is key to getting the page views and clicks that elevate you above the competition. In a business landscape where your company is vying for clients, good SEO practices targeting Elizabeth residents will ensure that customers find you first and stick with you. David Taylor Design is here to handle all of your Elizabeth SEO needs so that you can focus on the rest of your business operations.
Why SEO is Important
Whether you already have a web presence or are joining the web to attract more potential customers, good search engine optimization practices connect people who are looking for what you offer.
SEO ensures that your company’s website ranks consistently high in search engine results pages. If someone searches or your company’s products or services in Elizabeth, proper search engine optimization helps you showcase your business as an excellent answer to their needs.
Following best practices for SEO not only boosts your rankings but makes your site helpful, navigable, and usable for web searchers. It makes your website valuable for loyal customers and potential clients alike, which keeps them coming back. When people find your site and its content useful, they are also more likely to share it across social media channels, which brings in even more viewers.
The longer you build your SEO, the better it works, which means your site continues to rank higher, increasing trust in the website and bringing in more views. This pushes your site further. With a strong foundation, your site’s SEO will bring in quality traffic, day and night.
What Our SEO Entails
David Taylor Design offers our clients in Elizabeth SEO that works for you. We can customize any of our SEO plans according to your company’s needs. Here’s what we offer:
- Site Audit – To know how to optimize your site for SEO, we need to know what it looks like in its current state. We start with an SEO audit to determine if your current content is useful, legitimate, and easy to find. We check:
- outgoing link quality
- who is linking to your site
- keywords and metadata
- And we explore the back-end of your site to understand precisely what work your site needs to thrive
- Competitor Audit
- SEO is designed to help you stand out above the competition, so we look at what your competitors are doing. This lets us find topics and strategies to differentiate you from the rest.
- Keyword Research
- What are people searching for that your company has to offer? We dive deeply into keyword research to determine what phrases and words will make your site rank well.
- Persona Creation
- To market with content, you need to know who your customers are and what they want. That’s why we create personas, complete with customer motivations, pain points, and demographics.
- Content Creation
- Now that we have a good idea of what you need to rank, with unique content, and the keywords you need to attract your identified personas, we create the content that puts SEO in action.
- Content Calendar
- All content is scheduled according to a calendar to keep your site fresh and active consistently. We can work in any promotions, holidays, or seasonal topics to make sure that your content fits.
- Social Media Branding
- As part of our SEO services, we’re happy to provide social media branding to ensure your company is attracting clients across every channel.
- We promote your site with quality external links to your website, promoting real traffic from real websites.
- Site Optimization
- The technical back-end of your site matters as much as content. We make sure that it’s all working correctly, with SEO built into every aspect.
- Monthly Reporting
- If you don’t know what’s going on, it’s hard to tell if SEO is working! We always provide monthly reports so that you can see what we’re doing for you.
Local Elizabeth SEO
For some companies, it’s a good goal to start local and then expand outwards. If this is what you are looking for, we have the skills and expertise you need.
- Google My Business/Google Maps
- Google is one of the most important search engines for local NJ SEO. Presently, the search giant has almost three-quarters of the market share for search engines, at 73 percent. Having a presence with Google is vital, not just for SEO in general, but for local search ranking. We make sure that your site is listed accurately with Google My Business and Google Maps to capture local searches for your company and/or its products and services.
- Yellow Pages, Manta, Angie’s List, and similar sites – we’ll make sure all of your company information is correct on directory sites so your local bases are covered.
- A competitor audit is part of our services. When we are helping you focus on local SEO, we use this audit to see what your local competition is doing. We use that information as part of our strategy, to help your company stand out, even against the local competitors.
David Taylor Design has all of the services you need to make the most of your web presence with consistent, high-quality SEO. Get started today with a free quote. Contact us to learn more, email email@example.com, or call 973-317-8765!